Bhakti Cohen is a private practitioner in Marriage and Family Therapy and has been in practice since 2004. She is also a Collaborative Divorce Law professional and a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator. In partnership with family attorney, Pam Schneider, Bhakti and Pam offer a unique type of mediation through their co-founded company, Family Mediation Solutions. Interested in learning more? go here!
Bhakti is a member of the following professional associations:
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- North Central Florida Family Therapy Alliance (Board of Director)
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- North Central Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (Executive Board of Director)
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators
- Florida Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
Bhakti is highly trained in interpersonal communications. She is also a Child Specialist, a Parenting Plan Expert and Co-Parenting Educator.
Married for almost 50 years, Bhakti and her husband have 2 happily married sons, 6 grandchildren, and have lived in Gainesville for more than 30 years.
At this time, Bhakti is not an insurance provider however she offers a sliding financial scale to assist those in need. Appointments are scheduled Monday through Thursday with occasional Fridays.